With Grace Therapy provides professional supervision to social workers (students, new graduates), human service workers, youth workers and NDIS support coordinators.
Often the main reasons for seeking supervision include:
- Advancing your professional skills and abilities
- A safe space to debrief, reflect and learn
- Receive constructive feedback and support support to navigate identified issues
- Implementing professional boundaries
- Stress management, well being and self-care
Social Work Supervision
Active participation in professional supervision is a core practice standard for social workers, as outlined in the Practice Standards (AASW, 2013). Professional supervision makes a pivotal contribution toward enhancing professional skills, engaging in professional learning and ensuring quality, ethical and accountable services as per AASW Practice Standards. Accredited Social Workers require a minimum of 10 hours professional supervision per financial year.
Professional social work supervision aims to solidify practice frameworks, understanding of theories, addressing ethical dilemmas and professional integrity and development. With Grace Therapy staff are accredited social workers with the AASW and maintain membership and accreditation yearly.
With Grace Therapy provides supervision, advice, mentoring and support to:
- Social workers
- NDIS Support Coordinators
- Human Service Workers
- Youth Workers
- Case Managers
- Peer workers
Areas of experience:
- Adult Mental health
- Child & Youth – child protection, mental health and disability
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- NDIS Specialist and support coordination
- Housing and homelessness
- Program development
With Grace Therapy provides supervision services face to face at our Brisbane office and to anyone located in Australia via video or phone.
Supervision is delivered by the following social workers:
- Grace Kerr
- Paige Hicks