With Grace Therapy provides counselling that is evidence based and adapts approaches and therapy styles that best suit the person. Counselling might be for you if you are seeking help due feelings of depression, anxiety, worry, stress or irritability. You may have experienced a recent loss, trauma, relationships, work stress or life event that has adversely affected you and therapy is a space to unpack, be supported and talk without judgement.
Through counselling, you can learn skills and build resources that you will be able to take away with you and use in everyday life. At this time, With Grace Therapy is providing all counselling sessions online.
With Grace Therapy staff utilise a range of therapeutic practices including:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Solution focused
- Motivational Interviewing
- Strengths based
- Trauma informed care
- Recovery orientated practice
With Grace Therapy provides counselling and therapy to people within the Brisbane, Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast region.
All services can be provided face to face, over the phone or by online telehealth (video) .
We see people with the following concerns and diagnosis:
- Grief and loss
- Work stress
- Complex mental health
- Children and young people within the child safety system and transitioning out
- Alcohol and/or other drug use
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Life transitions and change
- Carers and family members
- Self esteem, self improvment and self worth